You will be member of the team, and will be involved in each phase of native app life cycle: analysis, design, development, testing, release, distribution and maintenance.
Being member of the Native App Team requires both technical and collaboration skills: you are expected to work with the other team members, sharing knowledge and practices, supporting and challenging them according to opportunities and needs of the moment.
Some specific skills are required:
• Mastering architectures: to contribute to design effective solutions
• Critical view on goals: to support iterative development
• Eye for details: to find special cases to support testing and integration
• Curiosity about technology and trends in Native development: to feed team technical improvement
• Negotiating skills: to help manage team priorities and commitments.
• Communication skill: to foster transparency in team activities, so that the actual status of activities are properly shared with all the stakeholders. An intermediate level of English is required
• You have a foundation on iOS development, Swift basis, read and understand Objective-c is a plus
• Experience with UI Kit and Swift UI
• You have experience with RESTful services and network programming
• You have experience with SQLite DB and some NOSQL (e.g Realm)
• You have a strong foundation on OOP and make use of common design patterns when appropriate
• Ability of continuous learning
• Fluency in English
• Location: Florence, Italy
• Available from: ASAP
• Bonus points for:
o AGILE methodologies
o UI Testing
o Test Driven Development
o Knowledge of Carthage
o Unity and C#