You will be member of the team, and will be involved in each phase of native app life cycle: analysis, design, development, testing, release, distribution and maintenance.
Being member of the Native App Team requires both technical and collaboration skills: you are expected to work with the other team members, sharing knowledge and practices, supporting and challenging them according to opportunities and needs of the moment.
Some specific skills are required:
- Mastering architectures: to contribute to design effective solutions
- Critical view on goals: to support iterative development
- Eye for details: to find special cases to support testing and integration
- Curiosity about technology and trends in Native development: to feed team technical improvement
- Negotiating skills: to help manage team priorities and commitments.
- Communication skill: to foster transparency in team activities, so that the actual status of activities are properly shared with all the stakeholders. An intermediate level of English is required