You will be reporting locally to the Vice President – MENAT and functionally to the Group Financial Controller based in Lyons, France. You will work closely with the Finance and Accounting teams of the subsidiaries of the region, and with the Group HQ Finance.
In coordination with the HQ Finance Team, your main tasks will be:
- Responsible for finance, tax and accounting for MENA region plus Turkey
- Ability to manage the overall accounting and finance process of Digital Virgo Gulf.
- Supervision of accounts payable, receivables and journal entries (Accruals, prepaid, deferred, banks, payments, etc.) in the geographical area of responsibility
- Month-end closing of the subsidiaries in coordination with the local accountants
- Responsible for monthly reporting and integration of branches in UAE, Egypt, Turkey, Tunisia, and any new subsidiary to be created in MENAT
- Point of contact for any accounting and tax advice for all MENAT branches
- Withholding tax optimization and recovery when possible