We are looking for an experienced Product Manager who is passionate about building products in line with market expectations
You will be responsible for payment and billing products (for carriers and merchants) at Digital Virgo.
- Ownership of Product Roadmap in line with company Vision/ Strategy.
- Responsibility for all strategic aspects of the product including market research, forecasting, budgeting, prioritizing new features.
- Gathers product requirements from a variety of sources including clients, sales, strategy, marketing, and R&D.
- Propose new features for approval by senior management.
- Define, prioritize, and communicate short and long-term product road map.
- Write product requirements, specify user flows and mock-ups based on stakeholder feedback.
- Work collaboratively to ensure consistency across all DV products
- Work cross-functionally with IT, data sciences, marketing, legal, and business development teams to build, release, and promote new features.
- End to end Delivery, launch new features and optimize the existing product.
- Represent the company by visiting/speaking with customers to solicit feedback on the company products and services
- Knowledge of the SCRUM method and fully playing the role of the product onwer
- Work on the processes around the “payment” product with to improving TTM and the quality of DIGITALVIRGO’s service to customers