100% Radio organized a SMS contest to win invitations to Patrick Fiori’s private Showcase on October 27th in Mazamet. Listeners had to send an SMS to register for the contest via a short code with a surtax (€0.75 + price of an SMS) and therefore had the chance to be one of the 200 privileged people attending the concert.
For this occasion, Digital Virgo has chosen to make its brand new online ticketing management tool available for the radio station. After setting up the SMS contest on its on-air interactivity tool – DV Live – Digital Virgo sent invitations by SMS and email to all the winners and to 100% Radio’s partner guests. These invitations, personalized and nominative, are provided with a single-use QR Code. The ticketing tool – DV Ticketing – allows not only to generate these invitations, but also to scan the QR Codes in order to manage access to the event.
A global system to manage events, from contests to access control
– SMS game settings with prize draw for the winners
– Setting up the event
– Creation of a personalized template in the colors of Patrick Fiori’s Showcase
– Recommendations to the partner on the event description and on the general conditions
– Sending electronic tickets to the winners by SMS and email
– Presence of Digital Virgo teams on site during the concert to accompany the partner during the ticket control at the entrance.
– At the end of the event, sending to the partner a summary file of all tickets sent and their status (present or not during the event).