The role holder will support implementation of global HR programs/ initiatives in coordination with the group HR team. A successful candidate will have progressive HR Specialist/ Generalist experience within multiple HR disciplines and a fundamental understanding of HR practices/process around talent management.
Main Missions and responsibilities:
- Management of recruitment/hiring process by drafting job descriptions, conducting interviews, reviewing resumes, scheduling onsite interviews, preparing offer letters and onboarding of new employees, managing of headhunters (negotiation, costs optimization, etc).
- Implementation of employee development actions, including talent reviews, development/execution of training plan, etc.
- Management of HR group’s reports : ensure consistency and visibility of information in the HR Group interface, resolve potential issues and ensure the proper use of the tool.
- Development of HR actions and processes, such as onboarding and welcome of new employees, defining materials, carry out initiatives for employee motivation and conduct regular interviews with the teams.
- Support in personnel and payroll management.